How to Join the Group:
- Click on the Big Red Button on the front page of our website and it will redirect you to our LinkedIn Group Page. (You need to have a LinkedIn Account and be logged in)
- Click on the button that says “request to join” and one of our Admins will approve you!
How to Invite a friend to Join the Group:
- Send your friend a link to our website http://www.connectedcentralflorida.com
- Have them click the Red “Join the Group” button in the header and see steps 1 and 2 above.
- And ,of course, tell them we’re excited to have them join!
How to RSVP for Group Events:
- Go to http://www.connectedcentralflorida.com/upcoming-events
- Click on the event you would like to attend and follow the easy steps to check out.
- If you are Registering for a friend, please add their name in the comments.
How for Register for the New Member Group Coffees:
- They are now located on the events page of our website and are free to attend!
- Even if you are not a new member, you can RSVP! We’d love to have you!
How do I earn the coveted “Connected” Pin?
- Join CCF and be ‘1st’ connected to Dusty Rollins and Arin Rollins on Linkedln. This will enable us to introduce you to others in the group.
- Come to a New Member Coffee with Dusty.
- Come to at least one other CCF event. (luncheon, mixer, training, etc.)
- Invite and bring into the group five other people. This will help everyone involved build their networks.
- Shared process : You need to have shared what you do in your business and learn what Dusty and Arin do in their business. This enables Dusty to connect you with others in the group in a more meaningful way. This visit is scheduled by Arin and is a one-on-one visit with Dusty. Please reach out to Arin@Oxfordwealthstrategies.com or (call or text 321.295.9287) to schedule yours today!
- Once you earn your pin, you really are CONNECTED! You will them be invited to blog and have access to “Pin Only” events!
How do I get invited to blog on the CCF website?
- Follow the steps above for earning your Pin!
How do I post on the group Page?
- Log into your LinkedIn account and go to our CCF group page
- Click on “Start a Conversation…”
- Make sure that what you are posting is informational and beneficial to the group and not only a sales post.